dianeh92345

dianeh92345

Amish Romance : Love You (Aubrey's Change of Heart) (Amish Romance : Torn series Book 1)
Saraah Sowell, Nicole Wright
Mercy Springs (Republic of Texas Book 1)
Jennifer Osufsen

The Big Over Easy

The Big Over Easy - Jasper Fforde It took me about half way through this book to really get it. I would give the beginning 2 stars and the last half 5 stars resulting in my overall 3.5 stars, which I rounded up to 4 stars, I have never read anything by this author before. I heard this was his worst novel in other reviews so I will probably pick up one of his higher rated novels in the future to really give him a fair chance. If you like tongue-in-cheek humor and either know many fairy tales (or are willing to google a bit while reading this book as I did), this book is much more hilarious. The "quotes" from various news sources at the beginning of each chapter are worth reading alone. I liked the end as the mysterious death of Humpty Dumpty was uncovered in the twist-filled last 100 pages. Most will guess some of the solution but few will guess all of it. However, looking back, the clues were all there but I just didn't realize their import. Overall, well worth the confused slog through the first half.